Saturday, September 6, 2008

9-Patch Pizzazz: Fast, Fun, and Finished in a Day by Judy Sisneros

Published 2006

They'll Never Believe You Made It In A Day!
• A beginner book without that "beginner look!"
• It's been called the "potato chip quilt"-no one can make just one
• Use your favorite fabrics including large-scale, novelty, and panels
Talk about bang for the buck: combining a special fabric with a few easy nine-patches yields captivating quilts ranging from sassy to sophisticated.
You'll get hooked on this technique! Judy provides sixteen different layouts for unlimited project potential.


This is one of my favorite books! I have made many quilts using Judy's style of choosing a large scale focus fabric and then a few coordinating fabrics. I have, however, never made one in a day... but the ones I have made have been fun and very easy.

1 comment:

Nan Hoekstra said...

Please ILL this book for me.